We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming market.
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and release software.
- Design, implement and administer software build & deployment systems and environments.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and solve bottlenecks in the path to production.
- You will be required to carry out deployments and deliver continual improvement, reducing rollbacks, increasing the number of successful increments to live and improving traceability, stability and uptime.
- You will ensure operational issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption by providing the appropriate support to team members.
- Work with Software Development teams to improve the readiness for Operational Deployment.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent number of years experience.
- Experience implementing automated build processes.
- Working experience with Web Service APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Working knowledge of fundamental Internet protocols (e.g, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS).
- Proficient with Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and software.
- Familiarity writing code (Java or C# or C++).
- Familiarity writing scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash, and/or others).
- Familiarity with one or more DBMS and SQL dialects: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQLite.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Experience with highly available enterprise environments using load-balancing network devices and proxy servers.
- Experience with open-source configuration management systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CF-Engine, Docker).
- Experience with monitoring solutions (New Relic, AppDynamics, Splunk, Nagios, CheckMK).
- Familiarity with Java Application Servers such as Tomcat, Jetty, Glassfish, or other.
- Familiarity with data grids and NoSQL solutions (Hazelcast, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Familiarity with Map-Reduce and Data Warehousing technologies (Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop, Pig)
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.