We are seeking a talented Java Software Engineer to integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming market.
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Design and develop large scale software systems.
- Understand and communicate technical strategy within the team.
- Question other team elements designs and commits, Code Review is a must.
- Produce technical approach documentation to form the basis of project implementations.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in Java middleware architectures:
- Message-oriented architecture
- Service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge in architectural patterns and software design patterns
- Experience with REST pattern
- Experience with micro services architecture
- Experience with distributed computing
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
- Experience integrating Payment Gateways APIs
- Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Integration)
- Messaging: JMS, ActiveMQ
- Testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito – or equivalent
- Logging frameworks: SL4J, Logback, Log4J
- Jenkins/Hudson/Maven knowledge
- Push technologies (WebSockets)
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.