We are seeking a talented Android Developer to integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills
and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Design and develop native Android applications
- Understand and communicate the technical strategy within the team.
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Deliver developments with unit test coverage above 75% mark.
- Question other team elements designs and commits, Code Review is a must.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of reusable components and elegant code solutions.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent number of years experience.
- Experience implementing automated build processes.
- Working experience with Web Service APIs: REST, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Experience with Kotlin, Java, Android SDK and Android Studio
- Knowledge in software architectural and design patterns, such as MVP, Intents, Fragments, Async Tasks, etc..
- Knowledge of Material design.
- Knowledge of some third party components:
- Urban Airship
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.