We are seeking a talented iOS Developer to
integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current
production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming
You will integrate a team where its individuals are
seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are
also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills and
knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Design and develop native iOS applications
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Understand and communicate the technical strategy within the team.
- Question other team elements designs and commits, Code Review is a must.
- Deliver developments with unit test coverage above 75% mark.
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and
translate them into a set of reusable components and elegant code solutions.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements
gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on
the path to production.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent number of years experience.
- Experience implementing automated build processes.
- Working experience with Web Service APIs: REST, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Experience with Objective-C and Apple’s frameworks.
- Knowledge of the Swift language.
- Knowledge of some third party components:
- Urban Airship
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make
your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps
you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it,
stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.