We are seeking a talented Software QA Engineer to integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming market.
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills
and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Work with product, development and business teams to identify appropriate test coverage and create test data as necessary.
- Automate Tests for API level interfaces, web and native applications on iOS and Android.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
- Work with the project team to provide accurate estimation of testing activities within a sprint lifecycle.
- Work with the management team to identify and facilitate the delivery of test environment requirements.
- Play an active part in the continuous improvement of the software delivery approach.
- Provide test results with supporting data to facilitate decision making.
- Actively promote QA activities across the project team and relevant business functions.
- Anticipate problems and identify long term implications of decisions and actions.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent number of years experience.
- Experience with Web Service APIs: REST, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Knowledge of various testing frameworks/ tools, such as: Jmeter, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium.
- Knowledge of Jenkins integration is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language is valued.
- Experience with SQL/PLSQL, XML/XPath and with writing and maintaining automated test suites is a plus.
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.