We are seeking a Sportsbook Product Owner dedicated to improving current product offerings and new features for BV Gaming, a major player on the online gambling/gaming market.
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals.
You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Work with the Head of Sportsbook Product and wider stakeholders to develop a vision and strategy for development of the sports product.
- Champion the customer experience by becoming a super-user of our sportsbook product and those of our competitors, to develop yourself as a sports authority within the business.
- Identify and draft where the gaps are in our product offering/user experience as well as document high-level requirements, user journeys and process flows, for our development teams.
- Own individual product initiatives end-to-end and collaborate with other stakeholders across the business through each phase of development to ensure alignment and good communication flow.
- Lead retrospectives following the delivery of product development projects to ensure they are within agreed timescales, specification, quality, and usability.
- Develop a good understanding of the regulatory compliance landscape for sports betting within all our licensed territories.
- Undertake competitor benchmarking exercises in all your product development initiatives, to help create best in class product ideas.
- Use market data and insights to influence your decision-making and direction of thought.
- Undertake thorough reporting on all relevant areas of our product, particularly around areas of direct Product ownership responsibility.
- Have a sound understanding of product and technology trends, both within and outside of the betting industry - and an ability to use this knowledge to help create innovative and actionable product ideas.
- Be a strong self-organizer who is comfortable using project management tools.
- You will be working in a busy team and will be engaged on the development and delivery of the company’s key strategic Sportsbook product development objectives. We want you to be a voice in the team, and to step up to the plate when required.
Experience and Valued Skills/Attributes
- You will have previous experience working as a Product Owner or in a similar role in another team.
- Direct experience in Sportsbook would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You will be a strong self-organizer who can lead from the front.
- You will be comfortable presenting and articulating your vision including to senior management.
- You’ll bring a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
- You will be comfortable taking responsibility and for owning initiatives end-to-end.
- Ideally, you will be someone who has an interest in Sport, Betting, Gaming and Technology.
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for sportsbook gaming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your skills proficiency evolution.
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.