We are seeking a talented Web Developer to integrate a small agile team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features for a major player on the online gambling/gaming
You will integrate a team where its individuals are seeking challenges on a daily basis, thus pushing them to be top notch professionals. You are also expected to drive yourself out of your comfort zone, trying to improve your skills
and knowledge, while communicating and articulating your ideas clearly.
- Understand and communicate the technical strategy within the team.
- Question other team elements designs and commits, Code Review is a must.
- Take feature requests and user stories from business owners and translate them into reusable components and elegant code solutions.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with full stack web development on both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with OO programming.
- Passionate about web development – you are comfortable on both server and client side.
- Knowledge in architectural patterns and software design patterns
- Experience with REST pattern
- Push technologies (WebSockets)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.